Sunday, July 31, 2011

i am an ANIMATOR

have been started my profession as ANIMATOR for exactly a week. i am lucky enough to be hired by one of the biggest local studios, named Sparky Animation. if one is interested by their works, can just go youtube 'Dinosaur Train', will pretty much see what we are doing.

well, as an animator, what i do everyday is animate, of course. Hmm... to be frank, this is not my dream job yet, but still, it is a pretty interesting task to take on. one of the most challenging part is the demand of 10+ seconds of animation per day. back in NTU, we took half semester to do less than one minutes for class assignments. just do a little maths here, and you will know how challenging the task is. on top of that, the animation quality have to be there.

salary wise. its far lesser than fellow engineers or accountants. but at least, if i save a bit, plan a bit, should be enough for me to survive. well, i think there are always pros and cons for everything. since i decided to take on this field, to pursuing my, so-called, DREAM, i should be thankful to be able to get a job soon after my graduation. money wise, dont think so much la... as i said, as long as one can learn something and improve his market value, low pay doesnt really matter for a starter.

yeap... just a small recap for what my job is. all the best for myself and my fellow graduated friends.

1 comment:

  1. good! let's pursue dreams together! i'm coming home soon!

    ReplyDelete